ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-01 > 1105272397

From: "Alec" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] SPOONER of LEEDS, ESSEX and KENT, ENGLAND
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:06:37 -0000

An interesting observation Colleen, thank you.
I have no knowledge of either height or hostelry occupations of my Spooners.
The only direct Spooner I could have possibly known would have been my
maternal Grandmother who unfortunately died before my birth. My information
on the Spooners is very limited so that gives me another area to pay
attention to and would, Thank you.

Alec