ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-11 > 1101453826

From: "L A Greenall" <>
Subject: RE: off-topic-changing signature?
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:25:52 -0000

Maybe you could try making a new email account but using the same email
address - just give it a slightly different 'known-as' name. Then you could
start from scratch with the signature for this new account. You could do
this several times with a different siggy for each occasion!

Lawrence

This thread: