ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-09 > 1096578210

From: <>
Subject: Re: ESSEX-UK-D Digest V04 #313
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:03:30 +0200

Hi Bill

I suppose you want to print just one or two messages out of the digest???
How about the good old copy & paste job???
Mark what you want printed, copy it (either via right click -> copy or CTRL
+ C or even via the menue)
Then open up your chosen editor (notepad, word or something similar) and
paste it into there (right click -> paste or CTRL + V)
Then you can print from your editor. that way you could collect all the
answers too, and then print them off at once.

greetings from Germany
Diane Lord