ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-09 > 1096531359

From: Fred <>
Subject: Re: Restoring graves in Essex Graveyards
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:02:39 +0100

And it is possible to purchase, by post, from our research room at ERO
Chelmsford or from branch bookstalls, microfiche copies of those
churches which have already been published. See our web site
:www.esfh.org.uk

By the way, we are Essex Society for Family History not Essex Family
History Society! There is a difference: we cater for people with Essex
ancestry and also those who live in Essex who wish to go to meetings
locally and meet others with the same obsession.

Heather
Secretary S.E.Essex Branch ESFH

In message <>,
RICHARD HUTLEY <> writes