ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-09 > 1096356143

From: "Jo" <>
Subject: RE: Wrabness, cage in graveyard
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:22:37 +0100

Yes..there IS one at Wix! I was there about 3 wks ago....huge cage encasing
a huge bell. Well worth going to see

The only thing disappointing about Wix's lovely churchyard was the state of
the farther reaches of it away from the church building itself...I got
completely caught up in nettles and brambles and underfoot was very
dicey...very sad for such a lovely church.

Jo
www genogold com