ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-09 > 1096185420

From: "patricia salter" <>
Subject: Re: Coop Tickets
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 08:57:00 +0100

You're right, I was wrong, it wasnt White's fizzy drinks it was Corona, getting my fizzies all mixed up - signs of a befuddled brain :-) No winkle man, poor you, you dont know what you missed - fresh winkles, cockles, shrimps and mussels, yum yum, for tea on a Sunday. Or failing that, a trip down to Lee on Sea to sit on the sea wall eating them freshly gathered.
Patti