ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-09 > 1096154951

Subject: Re: Coop Tickets
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:29:11 EDT

In a message dated 26/09/2004 00:14:20 GMT Daylight Time, writes:

I think I've still got some somewhere.

> Then there was 'Green Shield' stamps, does anyone remember them

See ( and go to the Stamp Bank link.
They will take *any* Green Shield stamps, cigarette vouchers, used postage
stamps, Premier Points cards, no matter how out of date you think they may be.
They have arrangements to convert the vouchers, etc into cash or goods to
supply volunteers with tools to restore canals in the UK.

I declare an interest as I am one of those volunteers who benefits, but I do
know of other organisations who have similar arrangements.

This thread: