ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-08 > 1093467842

From: "Peter" <>
Subject: Re: No Response/Trying again ROBERTSON
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:04:02 +0100

Not so - as I have stated elsewhere, I have ordered and received
certificates for births within the last 20 years - with NO requirement to
prove my relationship.

(Perth, Scotland)
English origins: Davis; Goad; Bennett, Wheeler; Curd; Field; Blanks;
Areas: East Sussex; Kent; South & East London
Scots origins: Cumming; Cameron; Grant; Stuart; More; MacLeod; Wilson;
Areas: Nairn; Moray; Inverness; Banffshire