ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-08 > 1093464184

From: "Lawrence Greenall" <>
Subject: RE: No Response/Trying again ROBERTSON
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:03:04 +0100

Try it for someone not in your immediate family - all the relationships you
list would be considered so. And of course Scotland has its own different
laws.

I find it strange that you've never had to state on the order form your
relationship to the person whose certificate you're ordering! Have the rules
been relaxed in the last few years? Maybe I'll think about collecting all
the Greenalls one day!

Regards, Lawrence

This thread: