ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-08 > 1093433912

From: "Peter" <>
Subject: Re: No Response/Trying again ROBERTSON
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:38:32 +0100

I beg to differ - I have ordered, and received, several certificates of
relatives dated after 1901. I have never been asked for any proof of a
relationship - just ordered by the normal online process.
These include my father's birth certificate (1906), my maternal
grandparent's marriage certificate (1915), my half-brother's marriage
certificate (1964), and my grandmother's death certificate (1978).
All the above from the GRO.
I also have certificates of my wife's relatives from GROS, Edinburgh - the
following records can be viewed online (pay-per view) at
www.scotlandspeople.com :
Births to 1903; Marriages to 1928; Deaths to 1953.#

Peter
(Perth, Scotland)
English origins: Davis; Goad; Bennett, Wheeler; Curd; Field; Blanks;
Raven.
Areas: East Sussex; Kent; South & East London
Scots origins: Cumming; Cameron; Grant; Stuart; More; MacLeod; Wilson;
Scott
Areas: Nairn; Moray; Inverness; Banffshire