ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-08 > 1092815258

From: "Songbird" <>
Subject: Re: Adaliza HART
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:47:38 +0100

Thank you Carol and also Judith George, about the 1881.
Yes I do have this but the mother of T.H.A.s children was Elizabeth WEBBER, according to their b.certs. They had three, Thos. Henry (of course) Ellen and Elizabeth.
I have come to the conclusion that T.H. and Adaliza were probably living in sin!
That is, until I find Elizabeth's death sometime between 1862 (Ellen's birth year) and 1881.
OR Adaliza was a pet name, by T.H., for Elizabeth. That we will never know for sure.
His grandson, my father, always called his wife Miggs. Her name was Margery.
Perhaps this aggravating habit ran in the family................
Still looking for proof of Adaliza of Pebmarsh's marriage, but I'm not holding my breath.
Thanks to all who have assisted in my search, you're a great bunch.
Josi