ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-05 > 1084745258

From: "Geoff Lewin BLAXALL" <>
Subject: Re: Plumstead common
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:10:37 +0100

Hi Carol,
Plumstead Common, Kent (as was !) lies on the high ground overlooking Plumstead, on the south bank of the River Thames, just to the east of Woolwich and to the west of Erith.
Whether or not there is another Plumstead Common in Essex, I know not.
Geoff Lewin BLAXALL [Hextable, Kent, S.E. England]
NWKentFam.Hist.Society #3593. http://GeoffBlaxall.tripod.com
All mail protected by Norton AV.