ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-04 > 1081590768

Subject: RE: Judgement of our society
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:52:48 +0100

Dear Fred and Listers,
I apologise for my harsh words, and withdraw them unreservedly.
My aim was to support someone who has been SO helpful and keen to help others,
that in my haste I took the wrong approach and mistakenly attacked what
I was trying to defend.

Sorry mille fois for any offence thus caused.

Best wishes
Cedric Godfrey
Nottingham UK

This thread: