ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-04 > 1081457782

From: mary popkin <>
Subject: Re: 1851 LOOK-UPS - A BIG PROBLEM
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:56:22 -0700

Hi John

I am also sorry to read this news this morning. I have only recently become
a member of the Society and was thinking what a good site is was and how
friendly and helpful everyone seems to be. I do hope that whoever made this
decision will reflect upon it and realize that what you were doing was for
the good of the Society and that not only the members (who without them
where would the Society be) but the Society itself benefits.

Regards and Good Luck
Mary
BC. Canada