ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-03 > 1078998185

From: "Pam Downes" <>
Subject: Re: 1871 Census Coverage
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:46:45 -0000

Hi Robin,

If you have a 'numerical' index, you should find them both on RG10 / 1711.
However, after Helions Bumpstead, Procat does say part Essex, part Cambs, so
they may be on the Cambridgeshire census.
But, looking for the registration district for both places, according to
Genuki they are in Risbridge RD, which says 'mainly Suffolk but includes
parts of Cambs and Essex' , so they may even be on the Suffolk census.

Pam Downes