ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-01 > 1075073995

From: "Alec" <>
Subject: Re: good old days
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:40:27 -0000

Well at least we have the realization that it can be spelt with 's' or 'z'
and maybe we can recognize that the list is not confined to England and some
variations of spelling are bound to occur.
What is important is not the spelling but the communication and the
willingness to share information and knowledge.
Alec