ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2004-01 > 1073687292

From: ElouiseMSF <>
Subject: Re: ESSEX-UK-D Digest V04 #9
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:28:14 +0000 (GMT)

BUT, freedom of speech nonetheless and therefore valid
from both sides of the fence - if there is one pyramid
shaped!

(Splendid analogy by the way - but possibly more
likely compared to a Blair/Bush hybrid. Oh dear! Quite
the antagonist aren't I?)

Apologies, but come on - we have the benefit of
hindshight, which can sometimes be fitted into even
the squarest of holes.

Regards