ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-11 > 1069373807

From: "Colleen" <>
Subject: Re: New town - Harlow
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:16:47 -0000

Hello Sandie,

Yes, I'm sure about the period when Harlow new town was established, it was
from the late 1940s. However, this was a totally new town built virtually
from scratch around the framework of some older Hamlets and villages. One of
these older villages was the old Harlow, and this would have been where
your gt grandfather was born.

Colleen