ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-11 > 1069370604

From: Guy Etchells <>
Subject: Re: New town - Harlow
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:23:32 +0000

It certainly was as Essex 1899 Kelly's Directory(Reference #0659)
http://www.rod-neep.co.uk/acatalog/Archive_CD_Books_Directories_153.html
page 206 shows - in 1891 the population of Harlow was 479.
Cheers
Guy

--
Wakefield, England
http://freespace.virgin.net/guy.etchells The site that gives you facts

Look ups by permission of Archive CD Books http://www.archivecdbooks.org
http://www.framland.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ Worldwide Cemetery Links,
Monumental Inscriptions, War Graves, etc.

This thread: