ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-10 > 1065279912

From: "Anne Peat" <>
Subject: Re: 1891 census
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 16:05:12 +0100

Porter, Robert F     Relationship: Son County: Essex
  Age: 12 Civil Parish: West Ham
  Gender: Male ED: 44
  Where Born: Essex, West Ham Eccl. Parish: St Gabriel
  Piece: RG12/1327 Town:
  Folio: 10
  Page: 13
Living with parents William and Sabina Porter at 120 Bidden St.. William is
a grocer.
This I think is your Emily Millicent Rogers and family, living in Bow.
George is a stonemason.
 1891 England Census Viewing records 1-5 of 5 Matches

Rogers, Eleanor   View Image Online   Relationship: Wife County: London
  Age: 48 Civil Parish: Bow
  Gender: Female ED: 3
  Where Born: Norfolk, St sephons vosnigh Eccl. Parish: Bow
  Piece: RG12/314 Town: Bow and Bromley of the Tower Hamlets
  Folio: 77
  Page: 36
Rogers, Eliza L   View Image Online   Relationship: Daughter County:
London
  Age: 13 Civil Parish: Bow
  Gender: Female ED: 3
  Where Born: London, Bow Eccl. Parish: Bow
  Piece: RG12/314 Town: Bow and Bromley of the Tower Hamlets
  Folio: 77
  Page: 36
Rogers, Emily M   View Image Online   Relationship: Daughter County:
London
  Age: 11 Civil Parish: Bow
  Gender: Female ED: 3
  Where Born: London, Bow Eccl. Parish: Bow
  Piece: RG12/314 Town: Bow and Bromley of the Tower Hamlets
  Folio: 77
  Page: 36
Rogers, George   View Image Online   Relationship: Head County: London
  Age: 47 Civil Parish: Bow
  Gender: Male ED: 3
  Where Born: Suffolk, Framlingham Eccl. Parish: Bow
  Piece: RG12/314 Town: Bow and Bromley of the Tower Hamlets
  Folio: 77
  Page: 36
Rogers, Mary J   View Image Online   Relationship: Daughter County:
London
  Age: 24 Civil Parish: Bow
  Gender: Female ED: 3
  Where Born: London, Bow Eccl. Parish: Bow
  Piece: RG12/314 Town: Bow and Bromley of the Tower Hamlets
  Folio: 77
  Page: 36

Viewing records 1-5 of 5

----------
>From: Howley Family <>
>Subject: 1891 census
>Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003, 10:42
>

> Hi Listers,
>
> I am wondering if anyone would be able to look up Robert Henry PORTER age
> abt. 13yrs his father was also Robert PORTER (unsure if he was still alive
> then). Also Emily Millicent ROGERS who would be abt. 11yrs whose fathers
> name was George ROGERS. Would probably be West Ham or Barking area.
>
> Deb

This thread: