ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-08 > 1061022450

From: "Angela Phillips" <>
Subject: Re: 1891 Census
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:27:30 +1000

Hello Ian, Diane & All,

I have access to the 1891 Census for Clavering in Essex, being my pet
project, which covers 443 Males and 468 Females, 911 individuals.
I have not yet thought about doing a Surname Index, should I ???
Has it already been done ? .... it will save me a huge headache if so.
I am quite happy to do look ups though.

Angela