ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-06 > 1056219577

From: "pamandrandy" <>
Subject: Re: chyrch church family essex england
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:25:05 -0400

hi,

well all i can tell you is what i have.. how i listed this is from ancestry .com so i apologize in advance for mis spellings or wrong areas.

Telferris Dewynton (?) born abt 1300 Castle Camp Essex England .
im sorry im sorta new to the out of the united states search so i hope every one bares with me.
the information i have the following and this is how i found it. per research over many years just in the united states.

Richard Church b. 2-2 1600or 1610 in Braintree esses(essex)? england and he died in 1667 in Hadley Massachusettes-

John Church born 1527 Castle Camp,essex England
died at Sanford,Essex England.

Robert Church born 1505 Castle Camp, Essex England died some were in England.. ? in 1551

Reynold Church born 1479 Castle Camp,Essex England
died ?

Richard Church born 5-9-1570 Castle Camp, Essex England, died 1623 England?

John at Church born abt 1320 either in Castle Camp Essex, or Leiceister (sorry for spelling thats how it is on my paper from ancestry. com) he was a rector at mention i have no idea what that is ... but i know he was ivolved with the church of england.

John Chyrch in early 1300's