ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-06 > 1056195350

Subject: Re: chyrch church family essex england
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 07:35:50 EDT

writes:

> I new to the group and i was not abt to post this after i seen the email. i
> live in the united states and have very limited research data on essex
> england i do belong to ancestry.com and other websites but i am at a stand still.
> i am looking for the following families.
>
> telferris dewynton essex england
> john chyrch m. agnes in leicester england
> john at church m. carherine in leicester
>
> castle camp, essex england and great paround essex england
> richard church. m alice vassal
> daughter of henry and elizabeth vassal
>
> richard church. anne marsh (braintree essex england)
>
> reynold church m. margarete green daughter of robert green (castle camp
> essex england)
>
> robert church ? of castle camp essex england.

Pam

To help you properly we need a bit more info. What dates are you talking
about - yesterday or 300 years ago? What research have you done so far to find the
info you already have?

Have you looked on the 1901 census (www.pro.gov.uk/census)?
What about the 1881 census (www.familysearch.org)?

What about FreeBMD (www.freebmd.org.uk) if you are looking for births
marriages and deaths from 1837 to 1902 (and some more from 1903 onwards)?

These might be able to help you while you are getting yourself together.

BTW, I have never heard of places called Castle Camp or Great Paround in
Essex, although there is a Great Parndon near Harlow in the top right hand corner
of the county

Dave D

This thread: