ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-05 > 1053456737

From: "David Lamb" <>
Subject: Re: url for FreeBMD [was: DIXEY]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:52:17 +0100

Hello,

I thought the same as Maggs, but I tried www.freebmd.org.uk and it took me
to the home page of FreeBMD, just as http://freebmd.rootsweb.com does.
Admittedly you can't go straight to the search page by adding /cgi/search.pl
to www.freebmd.org.uk but the url supplied by Eric W. seems to be an
alternative to http://freebmd.rootsweb.com rather than being (as I thought
at first) incorrect.

Regards,
David Lamb (Paignton, Devon, UK)
Interests (Essex): BAXTER, BERRY, EREY, GOLDSTONE, LAMB, MOTT, PARTRIDGE,
SARGENT, TICHBORNE, WEBB, WILLSHER
(Suffolk): BRYNGLOVE, CRISPE, FINCH, PARTRIDGE, PORTER, PRATT