ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-05 > 1053343389

From: "Len Dent" <>
Subject: DIXEY
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:24:10 +1000

Hello, I am a new lister,my name is Mavis,and I live in Australia,in the
state of Victoria. I originally came from Ipswich Suffolk,but as I have now
started to try and look into my past family, I have discovered that they
seem to have come from Essex.
I have watched with great interest, the messages sent, and have noticed how
helpful you all seem to be.
The last one I saw was an answer to the 1841 Census, and wonder if you would
be kind enough,to look for me.
My maiden surname was DIXEY, and I would like some information,if possible,
please, on Daniel DIXEY, born 1855, Maldon Essex. Plus, all I have before
this, is his father, Daniel DIXEY ,married in 1844, at Maldon, Essex. I do
not know who he married, or when he was born.
I do hope you will be able to help me, somehow.
kind regards to you all,
Mavis.

This thread: