ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-03 > 1048281815

From: "JEANETTE SHERMER" <>
Subject: Re: King Athelstan [was Help!!]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:23:35 -0000

Dave

Your tongue in cheek theory regarding King Arthur was as breath taking as it
was outrageous....Camelodium indeed ! Everyone south of Bristol knows that
King Arthur's Camelot was centred on Tintagel in Cornwall

Mike Shermer

With abject apologies to the list owner for being completely OTT - but us
west country folks can't have our local hero uprooted to