ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-03 > 1046680070

From: "H.P. Carlisle" <>
Subject: Re: 1871 Census Index - Look Up request
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:30:50 -0000

Dear Kevan,

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to reply. I did not know
there was a family study, and unfortunately I let my membership of the ESFH
lapse a few months ago - too many distractions, brain cells in neutral, etc.
I shall certainly take your advice and re-join so that I can access the
data.

Thank you for your help which is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Helen, West Sussex, UK