ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2003-03 > 1046652154

From: "Kevan Wilding" <>
Subject: RE: 1871 Census Index - Look Up request
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 00:42:34 +0000

Rob,
Actually apart from the last message, I am actually here to help
people out! But, then there are little people like yourself who I don't care
to recognise as people. Wouldn't you have been burnt as a witch? And all
your cohorts? I reckon so.
Apart from telling you where to go, I am putting in a vote of no
confidence in the List administration for the London List and perhaps we can
get rid of the likes of yourself and many others similar.

Look forward to your retirement.
Best
Kevan