ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-09 > 1031260691

From: Phil Warn <>
Subject: Re: An Essex Girl fights back!
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:18:11 +0100

Hi Helen

Can't you find a more difficult one?!

Station Sergeant Met Police. Stop shouting it too! I am starting a 'stop
knocking Pubby' support group I think!

Phil

At 19:27 04/09/2002, Carlisle wrote:
>Pubby, stop stirring it!!!!! <vbg> Or start a discourse on the accuracy
>of the 1901 entries like a SHALION LERGEANT MEET POLICE.
>
>Helen, West Sussex, UK

[My Warnies do not die - they merely end up on optical or magnetic media]

All my emails are checked both ingoing and outgoing for virus infection so
can be regarded as clean as a whistle

I use and recommend CD's from ACDB for my One Name Study research
http://www.archivecdbooks.org/

This thread: