ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-09 > 1031172171

From: "Janet Buck" <>
Subject: Re: re In the blood?
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:42:51 +0100

Hi Chris

Perhaps you had been there in a previous life? I read a very interesting
book once called Yesterday's Children, which was all about someone's past
life. She described everything in detail from the early age of about 5
years old.

She knew all about her children, where she lived and where she eventually
died (quite young) and even drew pictures of the place.

I think she was in her forties when she visited the place and it was exactly
as she had described it all those years ago.

The really uncanny part was that she ACTUALLY FOUND THOSE CHILDREN!!

How on earth does one explain that?

Best wishes,
Jan.