ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-09 > 1031130378

From: "Sally Clark" <>
Subject: Re: seeking help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:06:18 +0100

Sorry then I just remember it as being a two hour drive when I lived in East
Ham and travelled to college near Wandsworth every day! But then Of course
that is travelling through London for you! There is a big divide there
always seems between anywhere North to South London when you are a Londoner!
As I said it depends On what you call far!
Regards
Sally Clark