ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-09 > 1030965118

From: "Peter Cavill" <>
Subject: In the blood?
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:11:58 +0800

Many of us "genies" have ancestors who lived in the one county, if not the same village/town/city for more than a century or two, possibly longer; yet we never lived there.

My Cavill ancestors lived in west Essex for at least 400 years, but I was born in, raised in, and lived "down the hill", in North Middlesex/London.

Don't ask me why, but I feel that although my Cavills left Essex, Essex never left the Cavills; including me.

---