ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030820653

From: "Kate Martinson" <>
Subject: RE: It would be interest me to learn why.......
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:04:47 +0100

In Southampton it gets thinner every year and the latest edition is
about half the thickness of what it used to be 10 years ago (you can see
them in rows on Library shelves). At work, if I have to get in touch
with somebody who hasn't put down their phone number I don't even
bother to look in the directory - I go straight to snail mail....

Kate M

This thread: