ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030798212

From: "Carole Botwright" <>
Subject: Re: 1901 latest
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:50:12 +0100

I have used until turned midnight UK time and again as early as 7.10am
so it must be on the majority of the time. Haven't tried today, real
life has got in the way of cyberlife! :¬)

Carole Botwright
Bildeston
Suffolk UK

Researching: Essex - GLADWIN, HANSON, BOTWRIGHT, TUTTON, LARGE, FRY,
AMIES/AMES, LAWRENCE
Suffolk- BOTWRIGHT, CARR, GODBOLD,CRISP, FAIRWEATHER, ALLUM, REEVE,
BACKHOUSE
Middlesex - FRY, JACKSON, WALTER, DAVIS
Isle of Wight- TUTTON, COOPER, SQUIBB
Devon - HOWARD
Wandering HANSONs in : Leeds, Portsea, Bristol, Newbury