ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030753704

From: "Kate Martinson" <>
Subject: RE: It would be interest me to learn why.......
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:29:22 +0100

That's not compulsory and there's no box for it on the current
registration form in front of me.

Kind regards

Kate Martinson
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~katemart
(London 1891 Surname Indexing Project; JONES in Gravesend; RUMSBY;
MARTINSON; Graves in the Royal Victoria Military Hospital, Netley near
Southampton, England)

This thread: