ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030697604

From: "Kay Liney" <>
Subject: MCGREGORS of West Ham
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:53:24 +0100

Hello
My name is Kay Liney, I live in Perthshire, Scotland and have not had
much experience of Family History Research in England but am beginning
to learn.
I was very excited two evenings ago when thanks to the 1901 English
census on line I found a "long lost" great aunt and family at 403
Barking Road, West Ham.
Thomas MCGREGOR head 49 and a Bicycle Maker B Scotland
Catherine MCGREGOR 44 b Scotland
James age22 Engineers clerk, John age 20 Engineer's apprentice, bot born
Scotland Margaret age 17 b London, Cubitt Town (someone has already
pointed out that is an error and should be Canning Town)
Thomas and Catherine age 13 and 11 b born Cubitt Town
I would dearly like to find some living relatives and any any help and
advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have done considerable research here in Scotland and would be happy to
reciprocate if required
Thanks
Kay

This thread: