ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030491130

From: "Kate Martinson" <>
Subject: RE: It might not be of interest.......
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:33:00 +0100

>Before I joined the "Kate" incidentally, at each childhood mealtime I
>stared at our coat of arms above the family fireplace with our very
>hospitable family motto "You Must Come Again." I had to join up after I
>asked "Mum, why do we have Y.M.C.A. on all the family silver?"

Ours had P&O on!!! :-)

PS - I started because I wanted a simple visual to show my two kids how
they were related to their half-brothers and half-aunts and to try to
help them all keep in touch in future.

Essex surnames: PAIN, HOLLAND (from East End), JONES, BELSON, EGLINGTON
(from Kent) and RUMSBY (from Suffolk)

Kate Martinson
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~katemart
(London 1891 Surname Indexing Project; JONES in Gravesend; RUMSBY;
MARTINSON; Graves in the Royal Victoria Military Hospital, Netley near
Southampton, England)

This thread: