ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030388962

From: "iris.hector" <>
Subject: It would be of interest me to learn why.......
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:10:16 +0100

Just to Add my lot, My Mum always said their were plenty of Salmon in the
Sea & it seems she was right, her G?fathers side came from Essex in Fletsed
& My Dad (God rest his soul) told me his Father had come from a large Brood
of Meadows (15 infact), Seems my Parents wanted to try for the same amount
but gave up at 9 children later... I have
since discovered so many distant Cousins through the internet & Im now
attemptimg to do My Husbands side who come from India.. Always finding new
roads to go down, let alone my Unusual Cresswell Clan of Estcourt's,
Sackville's & even Somerville as first names too...
Cheers Iris

This thread: