ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030384255

From: "Josephine Kemper" <>
Subject: Re: It would be interest me to learn why.......
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:52:18 +0100

My Grandmama used to take her children to Joseph Grimaldi's grave in St Pancras and tell them that he was a cousin, several times removed. Her name was PAVITT, unusual, I thought, until I found out just how many PAVITTS there were/are in Essex. That started me on the road but I still haven't discovered the relationship between the clown and us...................

Josi
http://pavitts.tripod.com/ The PAVITTS of Essex & NZ
PAVITT Essex (Stanford Rivers area) & London
SMITH Essex (Theydon Mount) and Gloucester
MUMFORD Essex (Stanford Rivers area)
COCKRAN and variations Charles, Devon
HOYLE, Charles, Devon
WEDLAKE Charles, Devon
THORNE Charles, Devon
GRIMALDI Joseph,(the Clown) London.
ALLEN Gloucestershire & N'hants
List Admin .
Subscriber to
Theatre site http://freepages.theatre.rootsweb.com/~jassie/
I use http://www.twrcomputing.co.uk
Suppliers of Software and Computers for Family Historians

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Protected by Panda Antivirus Titanium

This thread: