ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1030382227

From: "Brian Jones" <>
Subject: Re: It would be interest me to learn why.......
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:22:26 +0100

The reason I started was thanks to my cousin Terry Barnett's son Derek, who
had to do a family tree for a school project in the early 1980's. In 1990
Derek died from Cystic Fibrosis at the age of 25. In about 1995 Terry sent
me a copy of the tree Derek had put together on the Barnett family (my Mum's
lot) and when I saw how much he had done I thought it might be interesting
to have a stab at my Dad's family. Like they say the rest is history as I
was truly bitten by the genealogy bug.

Best Wishes,
Brian in Bristol, England

Family History Webpage:
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/j/o/n/Brian-Jones/

I am researching the following surnames:
JONES - BARNETT - MEAD - SPRINGETT - SPENCER - FOOTE - MCCARTHY
plus many supernumeraries, which can be found in my webpage.

This thread: