ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-08 > 1028223066

From: Frederick Feather <>
Subject: Courvoisier/Corsellis.
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:31:06 +0100

Not strange at all, Ian!

Would you believe that last week when I was in the FRC I met a lady
looking for her grandmother's family in Somers Town. Grandma's father
was Eugene Courvoisier and she said unfortunately they weren't related
to the brandy people.

Coincidence, or what?

Heather
Chairman S.E.Essex Branch ESFH

PS - Ian, if your readers include the lister who was interested in the
name CORSELLIS I have today seen the list for the Grand Jury at the
Essex Lent Assize at Chelmsford of which Matthews (sic) Corsellis was a
member.
No other details but must have been someone of great standing in the
county at the time. Pardon me for violating you air space.

Fred,
Chairman ESFH
Married to above named.

In message <001b01c238a3$7c2bdfb0$>, Ian Hunter <ianpubbyhu