ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-07 > 1028055254

From: "Michelle" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:59:23 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]
Sent: July 30, 2002 2:40 PM
Subject: SCOTTs in Essex

Hello everyone, I am new to this list.

I have just traced my SCOTT family from Middlesex to Stratford in Essex (
source 1851 Census).

I am looking for any information on a William SCOTT he was born in Stratford
in about 1817, his Father was Stephen SCOTT a coalporter. William married
Elizabeth SAUNDERS in Poplar in June 1840.

I would be grateful to any suggestions on how I can follow this family. I
have tried IGI and Ancestry.com, but as yet have drawn a blank.

Kind regards, Linda

Researching:
Suffolk - LUSHER, HUNT, COOK, OFFORD, ROSE
Kent - SAUNDERS, WHITE, YOUNG
Middlesex - AULT, BEDFORD, DUDMAN, HARROLD, HEDGES, HOUSE, MOSS, SAUNDERS,
SCOTT
Essex - SCOTT

This thread: