ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-07 > 1026299510

From: "Ian Hunter" <>
Subject: RE: I841 census on cd
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:11:50 +0100

Dumb? Hardly. They're gonna be in .pdf (Acrobat) format from scans of
the PRO records. Today's scanning techniques are much better that
microfilming, but, I suspect, some pages will still be unreadable. Ask
me in 6 months :O)

Cheers

Ian Pubby Hunter

Essex Pubs at: http://www.essexpubs.net

I use Archive CD Books to help with my research
http://www.archivecdbooks.org

---