ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-05 > 1020961061

From: "p-pgriffiths" <>
Subject: Re: Moral standards
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:17:41 +0100

Dear Rich

Good for you re the B word. I'm constantly amazed at the insensitivity of
people in the family history world who throw it around carelessly. Either
they've never been on the end of it, as in 'you effing B' etc, or they are
from the upper class, who couldn't give a damn anyway.

All the best,

Peter G.
London, Essex