ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-04 > 1019943265

From: "Maggie Gurney" <>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:34:25 +0100

I'm unsubscribing for a while to catch up on my look ups for others.

Anyone wants any info etc., please contact me off-list, obviously. Any look
up's I'm doing for people, I'll still do them but I won't be back on line
for a month or so, please don't worry, I'll keep in contact.

Thanks for all your help and humour

TTFN

Maggs

Researching: GURNEY - All areas
NUNN - Essex, Middx, London, Birmingham, Kent
PHILLIPS, TURNER, PITCHFORD, STEVENS/STEPHENS, MALIN(S) - Aston, Birmingham,
Worcs and surrounding areas
TURNBULL - Edinburgh and surrounding areas

Checked by Sophos antivirus system. (http://www.sophos.com)

Use FreeBMD, over 31,419,210 records transcribed, to track down your
rellies: http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl

I use Archive CD's to help track rellies:
E-mail :
Web : http://www.archivecdbooks.org

This thread: