ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-04 > 1019166484

From: "Richard Goring" <>
Subject: Re: attn:Mrs Janet (LIST, PLEASE READ)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:48:04 +0100

Yes, I get this - and others with essentially the same message - two or
three times a week.

Ignore it. Above all, NEVER give away your bank details to anyone in
response to a plea like this, or agree to let your account be used for any
purpose. You could see the contents of your account vanish 'faster then a
speeding bullet' and find yourself well and truly in the soup.

It's a scam, of course, designed to appeal to the greed inherent in most of
us. If you fall for it, you WILL be sucker-punched.

Richard Goring