ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-04 > 1019020238

From: "jayne perry" <>
Subject: Re: Batch Numbers
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:10:38 +1200

Hi Noel,

I am an avid user of the IGI site and have used the one you quote below.
I was interested in what you said about burials. I haven't seen burials, but
I have seen lots of deaths. So I have been able to tell when some of my
ancestors died.
Are you saying that it is just the Hugh Wallis pages that don't don't have
any death records?