ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-04 > 1019020238

From: "jayne perry" <>
Subject: Re: Batch Numbers
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:10:38 +1200

Hi Noel,

I am an avid user of the IGI site and have used the one you quote below.
I was interested in what you said about burials. I haven't seen burials, but
I have seen lots of deaths. So I have been able to tell when some of my
ancestors died.
Are you saying that it is just the Hugh Wallis pages that don't don't have
any death records?

Cheers,
Jayne