ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-04 > 1018428666

From: "Diane Jones" <>
Subject: Newspaper Site
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:51:06 +0100

Josi writes >From the way you have worded this message it sounds as if you
don 't know
that this is a regular, annual event? The couple have to prove (God knows
how) that they have not quarrelled with each other for the last whole year!
They sound thoroughly boring. I like a good argument, it's such fun making
up!

Are you serious Josi - does it still take place?

Diane Jones in Trunch, Norfolk UK