ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2002-03 > 1017326807

From: "Ian Hunter" <>
Subject: Genealogists OUR RIGHTS
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:47:10 -0000

Right on Jeannette,

How many people would the PRO have to sue if they sued everyone who
shared? Karen would be in a right pickle :O) What about that dashing
young blade who does Essex Pubs? The people who help the Free BMD?
People who have their Family Tree on the 'net?

Better not put ideas in QthingQ's half a brain cell.

Nah! As far as I'm aware it's "public domain" material.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Cheers

Ian Pubby Hunter

Essex Pubs at: http://www.essexpubs.net

I use Archive CD Books to help with my research
http://www.archivecdbooks.org

---