ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2001-09 > 0999624322

From: Frederick Feather <>
Subject: Re: Where to access GRO Index's locally
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:25:22 +0100

Dear Linda,

The Essex Society for Family History have the G.R.O. 1837-1997 plus
consular, military and births at sea etc. on microfiche.

We accept non members into our Research Centre in the Essex Record
Office by appointment. See our web-site at <www.esfh.org.uk> for
details. The service is fairly busy at the moment.

Fred,
Chairman E.S.F.H.

In message <002101c13490$b822ade0$>, Linda Collie
<> writes

--
Frederick Feather

This thread: